Step 1. Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Step 2. Make Payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Step 3. Receive your paper
For this week’s discussion, please respond to the following: Complete all worksh
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
For this week’s discussion, please respond to the following:
Complete all worksheets in the Business Plan Financials Excel Template using your business plan and the appropriate set of guidelines for the company, whether it is a startup company of your choosing or based on the snack food company scenario.
If you are working with the Snack Food Company, input the applicable numbers from the guidelines.
Completing all these worksheets will enable you to finalize the Income Statement, Cash Flow Projections, and Balance Sheet worksheets in the Business Plan Financials Excel Template.
Attach the Business Plan Financials Excel Template to the discussion submission area and click Submit.
To do this, choose one of these options:
Click on the Browse the Computer button under the discussion area.
Select the Attachment option within the discussion window.
No additional text needed.
Post at least one substantive comment to another student’s post.
You have already completed the Setup and Marketing Budget worksheets in your Marketing Plan and Budget assignment.
Make any desired adjustments to these worksheets.
1. Post a brief description of your business (no more than 3 sentences). Specify your company name, what business you are in, and the specific product(s) or service (s) you plan to sell. Attach the completed Excel document before you submit.
2. A substantive comment is at least 6 substantive sentences in length, sharing examples, your perspective, resources, your experience, making connections, and asking questions, etc. 1. Provide a brief overview of your business. Specify the company name, what business you are in, and the specific product lines or service options you offer (a list of what you sell- your sources of revenue)- no more than 3 sentences.
2. Attach the entire completed Excel document. All worksheets must be completed using the guidelines provided (snack-food or company of choice).
Use the videos below to help you with completing the worksheets. This tutorial is also posted in the Course Info area.
Overview of the Excel document
How to complete the Setup worksheet- start the business the month and year the quarter starts
How to complete the Sales Projections worksheet – reach sales of over 1 million by the end of the second year
How to complete the Inventory worksheet
How to complete the inventory worksheet – with example – the inventory expense must equal the COGS every month and for every product line
How to complete the Capital Ex worksheet
How to complete the Staff Budgeting worksheet-you should have more managers and employees in the second year than the first as your business is growing.
How to complete the Marketing Budget worksheet
How to complete the Professional Services worksheet
How to complete the Capital Investments worksheet- specify the funds you plan to raise from investors and the equity you plan to give in exchange for these funds.
How to complete the Income Statement worksheet
How to complete the Cash Flow Statement worksheet
How to complete the Balance Sheet worksheet
How to complete the Break-even worksheet
1. If you are not selling physical good with your service, you can set the Cost of Goods Sold at zero (on the Sales Projections worksheet). This also means your inventory worksheet will be blank.
2. The income statement and the cash-flow statement must be in the positive (no negative numbers).
3. Do not delete any columns, rows, or cells. If you want to change the number in a cell, just type over. If something does not apply to you, just leave it at zero, but do not delete the column or row, as this will cause the formulas to be deleted, and the document to have errors. If you have REF or VALUE errors showing, you must start over on a clean cop
+1 (267) 743-9381