Step 1. Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Step 2. Make Payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Step 3. Receive your paper
APA Format 1) Minimum 3 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
1) Minimum 3 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Health Care Policy
1. Describe the key concepts underlying community activism:
a. Social justice
d. Critical reflection
b.give examples of how each of these concepts applies to a specific context.
2. Examine how Advanced Practice Nurses can engage in community activism to limit further negative health impacts from Big Tobacco in their respective health communities.
Attached below is an additional resource, an article, that details various ways by which nursing professionals can engage in community activism.
Patient Advocacy in the Community and Legislative Arena:
Part 2: Nursing Research
1. What type of analysis you are conducting in your research studies? (Inferential data analysis)
2. What are the advantages and disadvantages of both inferential analysis and qualitative analysis?
Part 3: Nursing Theory
The Community Nursing Practice Model and Rozzano Locsin’s Technological Competency as Caring in Nursing
Topic: Support capacity building focused on client strengths and client participation
1. How do you see using both of these theories in today’s nursing environment?
+1 (267) 743-9381